- Wake up late (because it's Thursday and I'm already exhausted)
- Rush out the door because I'm already late for work
- The day goes by.
- 5:30 - Oh crap - I'm late and have to get home.
- Burst through the door, kiss the baby, hand off said baby to paw-paw
- Burst out the door and on the way to small group already 15 minutes late
- Get home and crash
And what do I think?
Working SUCKS! Double the suck factor when you have to pick up the slack of a co-worker. I know being a good Southern Belle means always being nice or at least projecting a nice exterior, but I gotta, this latest go around has really tested my patience. I had a moment where I seriously thought about quitting - just walking in and saying peace out! Of course I can't do that - but it's a nice thought!
So for tonight, I'm going to take a few minutes, relax, read my Bible and get back to what's really important. It's been a long week, and it's only Monday.