Sunday, January 1, 2012

The First Step....

It's New Years Day 2012 and I again find myself wondering what the new year will bring.  I personally hate the entire New Years Resolution thing.  Why?  Probably because I never stick with them.  And I generally feel that making a resolution just because it's a new year is a bit silly.  Because if you really want to make a change, you should just do it.  

However, for me, I just do a lot things.  In my professional life, I'm tactical and methodical.  I plan and organize and know exactly what needs to happen to complete a project. But personally, I'm all over the place.  One night I might decide I want to redecorate the living room.  And the next day I'm on to sewing a dress.  ADHD at it's finest!  Unfortunately, with all those changes comes LOTS of unfinished projects.  My house is littered with the half completed projects.  And the blog sphere, well I'm sure it's equally littered with half completed blogs I've started and never really followed through with.

So this year, I'm taking the first step to attempt to overcome to my constant need to start new projects.  I'm actually going to start a project and finish it!  My life is crazy, and I need an outlet to talk about that craziness. 

And with that comes this blog.  My goal is write everyday and to hold nothing back.  You'll get the real down and dirty of being a woman, a wife and a mother in the south! 

No comments:

Post a Comment